H Inch pitch Type Timing Belt
VARIBELT*VX®SYNCHRO H Inch Pitch Timing Belts are;
1/2 inch (0.500 mm) Pitch H timing belts are available in standard widths: 3/4 inch(075), 1 inch(100), 2 inch(200), 3 inch(300), 4 inch(400), 5 inch(500)
As all our belts, H timing belts can be cut to non-standard widths to meet your exact needs.
H timing belts are stocked in 29 thru 440 teeths.
Cord been used as; Polychloroprene rubber core. Glass fiber tension cords
VARIBELT*VX®SYNCHRO timing belts have been developed for the use in high performance drives. Drive speed is transmitted synchronously,
i.e. Without speed loss, and with a constant transmission ratio
The timing belt can withstand ambient temperatures from ˜ -30 °C to +100 °C. Fiberglass tensile cord provides high strength, excellent flex life
Neoprene body provides protection against grime, grease, oil, and moisture. Nylon tooth facing provides a durable wear surface
VARIBELT*VX®SYNCHRO timing belts are suitable for many applications including data storage, machine tool, hand power tools, postage handling, food processors, office machines, sewing machines, vending machines etc.
- H Inch pitch Type Timing Belts width of 075(3/4")
- H Inch pitch Type Timing Belts width of 100(1")
- H Inch pitch Type Timing Belts width of 150(1-1/2")
- H Inch pitch Type Timing Belts width of 200(2")
- H Inch pitch Type Timing Belts width of 300(3")
- H Inch pitch Type Timing Belts width of 400(4")